- 7” touchscreen for on-device setup and editing. No PC, web or app editors required.
The easiest to use MIDI controller, ever.
- No practical limit to the number of scenes and MIDI messages.
- Optional on-screen knob interface for easy access to multiple MIDI messages at once.
- MIDI step sequencer, per preset.
- The most advanced device profiles in the industry.
- User defined templates for easy access to commonly used MIDI messages.
- Built in USB Host interface, for direct connection to USB MIDI devices.
- Fade between MIDI values.
- Flexible activation of presets in Toggle, Latch or Momentary modes.
- Extremely flexible, per preset, expression setup.
- Customizable min-max values and response curves for expression input.
- Match-to-engage expression input option.
- Easy and accurate calibration of expression input.
- Flexible User Interface that adapts to the given context and content.
- Send MIDI messages on scene enter/leave, preset activate/deactivate, via expression input or triggered by internal step sequencer.
- Supports PC, CC, NRPN, NoteOn, NoteOff, SysEx and many more message types.
- Mapping of MIDI channels to devices and device profiles.
- Continuously growing library of device profiles.
- Aluminum enclosure with recessed back panel with extra space for cables and connectors.
- Expansion port for future hardware and connectivity upgrades.